Found and adapted this recipe when I was looking for a gluten-free recipe. There is no flour, but boy are these tasty and easy to make!
Makes 15-20 cookies
- 2 cups peanut butter (one full 16-18 oz jar)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups (or less) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (or less) shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line cookie sheet(s) with foil.
- Combine all required ingredients in mixing bowl at low speed. Mix for 30 seconds on medium speed to make more fluffy cookies.
- Mix in any optional add-ins.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned. Allow lots of space between cookies. Cool for 5-10 minutes before peeling the cookies off the foil.
Adapted from Allrecipes