1) I'm not getting enough sleep.
2) I'm so stressed out that I completely forgot about the rehearsal I had tonight, which made me more depressed/stressed.
3) I've had some problems with work lately, and I'm left feeling that it's supposed to be my fault that some idiotic student couldn't find me during my office hours when I was actually HERE. (At first they couldn't find me because I wasn't here, but that really was my fault - I came in late.)
4) My homework for Artificial Intelligence, which is due Friday morning, is giving me a lot of trouble. I really don't think I'm going to be able to get it to work, and I'm still in the planning stage.
5) Our MQP is still a little behind, and I have the feeling that unless I put a lot of time into that TOO, we will keep falling farther behind this week.
6) The new copy machine system in the library is stupid, and caused me to waste money and lots of time this afternoon trying to get it to work right.
7) My stomach has been hurting with occasional bouts of stabbing pain most of Monday and Tuesday.
At least dinner was a lot better than usual, although now my stomach is starting to hurt again.